- It allows children to express themselves artistically, thus helping to develop creativity.
- It allows him to enjoy using his imagination. It encourages self-expression and communication with others.
- It helps them feel safe and happy and develops self-confidence.
- It helps them to use their hands efficiently and develop reflexes.
- It helps them develop ideas, analyze and make decisions.
- It helps them gain the ability to solve problems on their own.
- It teaches them to use their hands so that they can make fine movements.
Helps develop the child’s balance, coordination and physical strength.
- It helps to learn and enjoy making friends.